Sales Operational Lead
Lockwood Broadcast Group is seeking a Sales Operational Lead candidate for an immediate opening on Local Broadcast - Digital Sales Team for our stations WTNZ and WKNX in Knoxville, TN.
The Sales Operational Lead will manage all sales department workflow including customer focused proposal generation, research and CRM management. This role will also oversee our digital partner functions and be a direct liaison to the sellers and management. A fast-paced, problem solver who thrives in a servant leader role and is driven to help their team succeed is the perfect fit. Ability to manage multiple projects at once and likes to be a vital go-to person is a requirement. Ideal candidate has demonstrated success in similar roles in either commercial or media industry.
Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Drives primary Local Sales efforts in proposal development and generation, research development, avail request responses,
and updating all vertical templates.
• Develops NTR support materials, and manage NTR workflow.
• Organizes Sales Team training with key vendors and assists in Digital Support role with 3rd party vendor
• Oversees training and optimization of CRM (Rumple) by each AE as management liaison
• Back-up to National Sales Assistant and sales management’s internal processes.
• Manages sales department workflow
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Equivalent marketing support or project management experience required
• Microsoft Office experience is required, Wide Orbit experience is a plus.
• Must be familiar with and/or proficient with Canva, ComScore, Rumple, and PowerPoint/Adobe.
• Skilled in digital platforms
• Experience in broadcast sales a plus, though not a requirement
• Ability to handle stressful situations and resolve conflicts
• Sounds and noise levels may be distracting or uncomfortable
Good eyesight and hearing, ability to walk upstairs and sometimes long distances, ability to lift weights up to 25 pounds, ability to sit for a long period of time, ability to handle often stressful situations under deadline, good manual and overall physical dexterity.
LOCKWOOD BROADCAST GROUP PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT AND PROHIBITS DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT OF ANY TYPE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY STATUS, GENETICS, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS. PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED ALONG WITH A BACKGROUND SCREEN AS ALLOWED BY FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Please Send Resumes To:
WTNZ (Knoxville, TN)
GSM Liz Schutt [email protected]