Disney on Ice! Ticket Giveaway Official Contest Rules
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- Promotion Description. This Promotion is sponsored by WTNZ-FOX 43, 9000 Executive Park Drive, Building, Suite 300, Knoxville, TN 37923, and Feld Entertainment (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins on November 1, 2021, and ends on November 5, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by November 5, 2021. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents and the station’s viewers must live in the WTNZ (DMA) viewing area who are 18 years of age or, if still in high school at 18, upon graduation or reaching age 19 (whichever is sooner) or older at time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Lockwood Broadcast Group., WTNZ-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on November 1, 2021, individuals can enter the sweepstakes. To enter, contestants must go to www.facebook.com/WTNZFOXville43 and comment on the FOX43 Disney On Ice! Ticket Giveaway announcement post. Winners will be chosen at random from the approved entries on each day within the promotional window for a total of five (5) winners. The final day for entries is November 5, 2021, and entries must be received by 5:00 PM in order to qualify.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated, or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses, or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, the entrant agrees that WTNZ-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide the entrant with promotional materials and that WTNZ-TV may release the entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WTNZ-TV is not responsible for the use of the entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- Prize(s). Family Four Pack of tickets to the Disney On Ice at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum for one night November 11-14, 2021. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Estimated prize $22/ticket.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be chosen on November 5, 2021. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 30 days after the deadline at 5 PM or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities, and other items of an incidental nature. WTNZ-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WTNZ-TV if WTNZ-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in any media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTNZ-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however, caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTNZ-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTNZ-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ website (s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). The sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTNZ, 9000 Executive Park Drive, Building, Suite 300, Knoxville, TN 37923 or visit the website at www.wtnzfox43.com.