Each spring, hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees come together at the Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show. The show marks the end of winter and start of spring and warmer weather with beautiful landscaped gardens, home improvement contractors, plants, decor, art and much more.
The 2014 Dogwood Arts House and Garden Show, presented by the Knoxville News Sentinel, provides retailers, manufacturers, and service providers access to thousands of buyers seeking innovative products, new ideas, practical advice and great deals in decorating, home improvement and gardening with hundreds of experts all under one roof. It's the must-see event of the year!
The Dogwood House & Garden Show celebrates its 36th year as the largest annual fundraiser and signature event for the Dogwood Arts Festival that takes place every April in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Dogwood Arts Festival mission is to promote and celebrate our region's arts, culture, and natural beauty.
• Over 200 participating companies with professionals on hand to provide expert assistance. [Are you interested in being an exhibitor? Visit our Exhibitor Resources page and fill out the 2014 Exhibitor Contract!]
• Grand Gardens with more than 10,000 square feet of landscapes, constructed by the region's top designers.
• Green Pavilion showcasing eco-friendly products and services that reduce the environmental impact in the home, at work and in business.
• Raffle drawing of Home & Gardening Products.
• Herb and Flower Markets providing everything colorful and green to brighten up your garden
• Artists in Action will demonstrate and sell their creations on the show floor.
• Urban Living featuring uniquely decorated room scenes created by interior designers and retailers.
• Cooking School sponsor will feature cooking demonstrations throughout each day.
For more information, visit our Show Information page!